NHS England have stipulated that if you have been born outside of the UK you must enter this information on your registration form to be eligible to register with a General Practitioner in the UK.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website